This agreement applies as between you, the User of this website and Yumecs, the owner(s) of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
- Intellectual Property
- 1.1. All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Yumecs, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable National and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- 1.2. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by Yumecs.
- Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Yumecs or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- User Conduct
- 3.1. With respect to any material, you send or post to our website, you retain all of your ownership rights. However, by sending or posting material to our website, you hereby grant Yumecs a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the such material in connection with our website and Yumecs’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of our websites (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- 3.2. You also hereby grant each user of our website a non-exclusive license to access your material through our website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such material as are permitted through the functionality of the website and under these Terms and Conditions. The above licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable.
- 3.3. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details or any person posting materials to our websites in breach of this Section.
- Restrictions of use, viruses, hacking and other offenses
- 4.1. You may not use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website, to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website.
- 4.2. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- 4.3. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- 4.4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. In accordance with good computing practice, you are advised to virus check all materials and/or content accessed and/or downloaded from this website using commercially available, up to date virus checking software.
- 4.5 We reserve the right, at any time, to restrict or terminate your access to, or use of the website if you breach these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason whatsoever without notice. Termination or restricting your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled, at law or in equity.
- 6.1. Yumecs makes no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- 6.2. No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the website
- 7.1. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 7.2. Yumecs accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- 8.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Yumecs accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its Content at their own risk.
- 8.2. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Yumecs’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Yumecs.
- 8.3. Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant legal provisions of Uzbekistan’s Consumer Protection Law. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Yumecs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Uzbekistan and Yumecs and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Tashkent.